EXPLORE DOOR COUNTY PENINSULA WITH A SENSE OF PLACE
Welcome to the Juniper Inn and Door County, Wisconsin!
Have you been searching hotels near me? Look no more my friend. Make you way to the Juniper Inn Door County Bed and Breakfast, Fish Creek, Wisconsin, Door County lodging. The Juniper Inn Bed and Breakfast is a luxury B&B centrally located on the Door County Peninsula and is near the impressive Peninsula State Park with it’s many things to do near me. This best bed and breakfast property in Door County is open year round and looks out upon a 1000+ acre Door County Land Trust, making for a unique and beautiful, natural setting with amazing views every day, every season. Bird and wild life watching are a daily activity here.
Beginning with the main floor of this Fish Creek, Wi inn, large rooms which are light-filled and airy, having 10ft ceilings and many windows for optimal scenic views are paramount. Here guests may enjoy; the Fireside Gathering Room with a large fireplace and video library, as well as the Blue Willow Café room where the delicious homemade breakfasts are served daily, decorated with a blue glass collection mixed with art, books and antiques. Lastly, be captivated with the expansive view of the 1000+ acre Door County Land Trust while relaxing on white washed wicker furniture in the Meadow View Sun Porch. Ascend to the second floor to the charming guest rooms and a special light-filled architectural turret with an open balcony which houses a fine art gallery.
Commitment to serving Door County guests is our focus at the Juniper Inn; which has earned the following distinctions:
- The Juniper Inn boasts a 5 out of 5 rating on TripAdvisor.
- Honored to be named as one of two “favorite hotels” by Fodor’s Travel 2013.
- The Juniper Inn is one of the “10 Best Secluded B&B’s in the state” sited by, The Milwaukee Journal Sentinel named in a recent travel article.
- The Inn is also consistently recognized as one of Door County’s “Tried & True Lodging” picks in guidebook, 101 Things to Do in Door County.
- Awarded TripAdvisor’s Green Leaders Silver Award.
- Juniper Inn is a member of Travel Green Wisconsin. We actively work on reducing our environmental impact to protect the beauty and vitality of our amazing area; symbolized for us in our fox logo.
We are so glad you’re considering coming to experience the Door County Peninsula!
When you’re here, during your stay, we hope, you experience all the things that intrigued you to visit and also stumble across a few unexpected experiences that draws you back.
We hope to get to know you and want to thank you for considering our Inn for your accommodations. If we can assist you in any way during your search, please don’t hesitate to call, 920-839-2629 or email us.
With our best and warmest regards,
Your Friendly Innkeepers,
Christopher and Karen